ISEE Registration for 2021-2022
Posted in ISEE TEST PREP, ISEE TUTORING - 0 Comments.
Did you know that ERB recommends registering as early as possible in order to secure your ideal date? Test dates fill up quickly, so you should verify any application deadlines with the schools to which your student is applying to ensure that score reports are received in a timely manner. Registration closes two weeks before a test date. To register, please click here.
Registering online is the fastest and easiest way to secure a testing date. Creating an account online allows you to manage testing for multiple students including their profile information, accommodations, testing dates, and score reports. To browse test dates, please click here.
There are a variety of locations at which your student can take the ISEE. Testing fees, options, and test format availability will vary by location. ERB provides these locations with standard administration procedures.
- Schools: hundreds of ERB Member Schools offer ISEE testing on their campuses for the convenience of local students and families.
- Testing Offices: located across the United States and abroad offer small group and/or individual testing.
- ERB Test Sites: currently only located in the New York City and Los Angeles areas.
- Prometric: these Test Centers offer the most flexible testing options with over 400 locations around the globe as well as at home testing options.
- At-Home Testing: to ensure student safety and comfort, ERB offers multiple at-home ISEE testing options, with on-demand exams available as well as school-administered at-home exams.
Please note that test format, group type, and other testing options will vary depending on the specific test site selected when completing registration. Not all test sites can accommodate the same testing options.
Does your child need help preparing for the ISEE? Our tutors have outstanding credentials in preparing students for the ISEE and SSAT tests. Through one-on-one instruction, students will learn how to attack the test so that they can make the most of their time, and answer the questions with a deeper understanding of how the test is constructed. For more information, please click here.